In belated celebration of Mexican Independence Day, I'll be hosting a Mexican feast! As this is a soft opening I'll be running this first attempt at about a third of what usual dinners would be.
- Welcome margarita
- Antojitos: chapulines, chicharrones and guacamole
- Soup: roast tomato with totopos
- Fish: tamarind salmon with cucumber, beetroot, chilli and ricotta salad
- Main: pork pibil with rice and tortillas
- Dessert: torta de tres leches with chilli mango
- Después: raspberry and tequila nieve with chilli chocolates
Please let me know any dietary requirements when booking using the box in the form thingy.
Oh yes, and it's a bring your own booze arrangement. So bring your own booze.