What book will we be cooking from?
This month we've decided to go with one of the most popular cookbooks in the country (so we're sure lots of you will already have this at home) - The Kitchen Diaries by Nigel Slater (that's Volume 1).
What we're each cooking this month - so there's no crossover...
Drop us an email to let us know what you're planning!
- Anna - Stilton, onion and potato pie
- Jon - Salmon and dill fishcakes with hovmästarsås
- David - Honey mustard chicken wings and salad
- Tom - Pork burgers with lime leaves and coriander
- Jessica - Plum cake
Looking for inspiration? How about some of these?
- Pork burgers with lime leaves and coriander (ooh, taken!)
- Five-spice quail (maybe with a pumpkin-based side?)
- Peach and blueberry soured cream cobbler (we'd love some puddings too!)
Have a copy of the book you're happy to lend? Let us know and we'll put your name and contact details here:
Anna - @annamarkwell